When your teeth are chipped, discolored or damaged, you’re less likely to smile. Hendricks Family Dentistry offers advanced techniques that make cosmetic dentistry easier than ever. If you’d like to improve your smile, we can help.
Cosmetic procedures include:
- Tooth-colored fillings, using several different shades and modifiers for a natural look
- Teeth whitening to brighten your smile with custom fit trays
- Beautiful porcelain veneers to close gaps and straighten teeth without braces or compromising teeth
- Natural-looking crowns and bridges to restore missing or broken teeth
- CEREC single-visit crowns
- Cosmetic bonding to correct chips or flaws while looking natural
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth or provide support for bridges and dentures
- Full mouth restoration, which involves several cosmetic and restorative procedures on most or all of the teeth. Each patient is unique and each full mouth restoration must be tailored to the individual.